How can I buy budget Express?
You can download the software, follow this link. After you paid for Budget Express, you will receive an email with the instructions for downloading the software and the activation code. The code is related to your email so it’s important to keep it for future use.
You can also buy the CD-ROM from Staples/Bureau en gros.
Budget Express is a brand trusted by the world’s largest.
What are Budget Express’ technical requirements?
Budget Express is a simple and easy software to install. To use it, make sure your have:
- A PC with Core I3, I5 or I7 processor or AMD Ryzen, FX,
- Version 4.0 is not compatible with a Mac unless you install a Windows partition on the computer (See below for more information)
- Windows, no matter which version: XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
- 256 Mo of RAM or more
- SVGA screen with 800×600 resolution and support for 1000+ colours or +
- Google Chrome (recommended), Safari or Internet Explorer (to download the program)
- 2x-speed CD-ROM or + (If you buy the CD-ROM from Staples)
- Sound card & speakers (Not mandatory)
Are there any other costs I need to incur to use Budget Express?
No. Once you paid for Budget Express 4.0, you are free to use it at will, no time limit imposed.
What types of payment do you accept?
We use PayPal’s secured online payment service. PayPal supports payment by VISA, MasterCard & American Express credits cards, on top of supporting its secured online account payments.
PayPal is one of the world’s most trusted online payment platform, managing more than 60 billion dollars in online payments per year, and is owned by eBay Inc.
Problem dowloading the 4.0 version wint Internet Explorer or Edge (The signature of this program is corrupt or invalid):
Right-click on the file in downloads and choose Run anyway. If Windows 10 Smart Screen displays a warning that the app cannot be recognized, click More Info and click Run Anyway to install.
You should use either Firefox (https://www.mozilla.org/) or Google Chrome (https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html) to download the program.
How to install Budget Express on a Mac using a Windows partition
1. You need to buy Windows and Parallels
2. Install Parallels and Windows on your Mac following these guidelines :
3. Once the partition is installed on your Mac you will be able to install Budget Express on this new partition.
How to create a new budget from an existing one :
For multiple reasons, like keeping a backup of your budget, starting over or to reduce the number of transactions in your data file, it’s useful to create a new budget file from an existing one (.bdg). I recommend you do this frequently to have less data in your file and be able to let Budget Express work better for you.
Here is the procedure :
How to convert a CSV/XLS (Excel) file in a QIF (Quicken) format
If I have questions, where can I reach you?
If you have questions, it’ll be our pleasure to help you. You can reach us by:
- By phone: 1-888-618-8427 (toll free in North America)
- By email: email@example.com